Greetings from Bethesda, MD

OlgaVovk
Student of the online lessons

Greetings from Bethesda, MD

Post by OlgaVovk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Dear fellow guitar players,
Let me introduce myself,
Playing music was my dream since early childhood, but I started playing classical guitar only about 10 years ago. I was taking lessons from Spencer Fellows (Bethesda, MD) and Artem Vovk. But now I am on my own.
I am playing some Sor, Bartolomé Calatayud, and Russian music.
It is my pleasure and great honor to be a part of this forum.
With Best Regards,
Olga Vovk

simonm

Re: Greetings from Bethesda, MD

Post by simonm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Hello Olga,

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

fretter

Re: Greetings from Bethesda, MD

Post by fretter » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 am

Hello, Olga! It's a joy for someone like me (amateur) to be here with experienced and talented guitarists. Glad you joined.

Return to “Introduce yourself”