Classical guitar makers/shops in Rome, Florence and/or Venice

Zezinho

Classical guitar makers/shops in Rome, Florence and/or Venice

Post by Zezinho » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:53 pm

I am an adult avocational classical guitarist who has played/studied the classical guitar my entire adult life. I currently reside in the Washington DC area. This spring my family and I will be visiting Italy for the first time -- Rome, Florence and then Venice. I would very much appreciate recommendations for any luthiers who welcome visitors (customers) to their workshops; classical guitar dealers; or shops who sell handmade classical guitars -- particularly by Italian makers. Your advice will be much appreciated! Grazie!

simonm

Re: Classical guitar makers/shops in Rome, Florence and/or Venice

Post by simonm » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello .

Welcome to the forum.

Please check you PMs.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Erik Zurcher

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 pm

Check out luthier Enzo Guido. He lives in Chioggia, a small fishing village just south of Venice.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Salvo

Post by Salvo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Franco Barsali:
http://www.barsalichitarre.it
He is in Bientina, a small village 60 km from Florence. Excellent maker and a very nice person.

Texasdave

Post by Texasdave » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Here is a great Luiteria in Rome;
Claudia D'Ammassa
http://liuteriadammassa.altervista.org/index.php/en/
Sincerely,
Dave

Return to “Introduce yourself”