Hello from France

Thomas Dauge

Hello from France

Post by Thomas Dauge » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello everybody,

I am guitar maker in a village near Bordeaux, i started building about 20 years ago and i hope be able to participate in luthier's topics.... but i also hope my poor english won't be a problem....

Thomas

simonm

Re: Hello from France

Post by simonm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Hi Thomas,

Welcome back to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started again please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Thomas Dauge

Post by Thomas Dauge » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot !

Isabelle Frizac
Teacher

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Bienvenue Thomas ! :D
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

Return to “Introduce yourself”