hello from China

merry_zhao

hello from China

Post by merry_zhao » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I am from China, I started learning classical guitar since 1999, acadamic in Yamaha music school, in Malaysia.

My teacher was quite famous and he got the highest grade in Yamaha grade system, grade 3. My another teacher was in Beijing, China, famous in his area and I did learn much him, who has been my good teacher also.

I love brasilian rosewood B/S + spruce guitar, which known as Jacaranda, I got to know about the beautiful sound and finally admit it the best, from my friend from Singapore, I thank God for all the people that I know in this field.

I have been travelling to many countries, and almost all provinces in China, and gave small concerts here and there, I still remember my very best experience giving a concert in a youth hostel in Ha'erBin city, North East of China, it has a stage for the regular band, such a good environment with more than 10 professional speakers and sound system, the boss is a professional DJ tuning the excellent sound for the solo guitar, and how great the audience were, they were so quiet by listening, appreciating for more than 1 and a half hour, without making any noise, as the room was surrounding the notes of my classical guitar.

Hope to have a good time together with everybody here, I like to share and learn from everyone else, I did learn a lot while I am reading many posts.

Lizhao
Last edited by merry_zhao on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: hello from China

Post by Vito Simplicio » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello Lizhao,

Welcome to Delcamp!

We are glad to see you are exposing the classical guitar in China. :okok:

To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, it is highly recommended that you take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so please consider adding your location by going to your username link at the top right corner and clicking on “User Control Panel.”

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

simonm

Post by simonm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi Lizhao

Welcome to the forum. Interesting for me your report about Ha'erBin. One of my best friend grew up there and has many stories about it.

Simon

merry_zhao

Post by merry_zhao » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 am

Hey Simon
Very impressive you know our city in China, haha, not many foreigners know if they were never here. Welcome here, if you ever visit China, we can arrange a guitar party, share the music together.

Lizhao

simonm

Post by simonm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm

merry_zhao wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 am
Hey Simon
Very impressive you know our city in China, haha, not many foreigners know if they were never here. Welcome here, if you ever visit China, we can arrange a guitar party, share the music together.

Lizhao
From my friend I have heard a lot. Once I also met a Russian guy from Vladivostok whose grandfather or great grandfather was a trader in Harbin and mentioned that he himself had also visited there. Until then I never realized just how close the two areas are. Like many Europeans who haven't travelled there I have very little real idea of the geography there.

merry_zhao

Post by merry_zhao » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Well, if you come to China arrive at Beijing, the Capital, that's very close, it seens like far you have to cross 3 provinces to get there, but with the super express train nowadays, just a matter of few hours time. Ha'erbin is a beautiful city close to Russia, and influenced a little by Russian cultural, you can tell from the buildings and the food culture there, I always like to go back to visit, as I have some close friends and classmates there. Better come at summer, in winter it's so so cold.

Return to “Introduce yourself”