Greeting from Montreal Canada!!!

Grlzzly

Greeting from Montreal Canada!!!

Post by Grlzzly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey folks,

New member here. In love with classical guitar. I’m 25 yrs old and have been playing guitar since I was 12. It started with rock n roll, then became metalcore, now I’m into classical! People always told me I would grow out of those genres, but i still love listening to them, and would love If I could remember how to play those metal songs after spending so much time on classical.
As far as classical music goes, i compiled a list of songs I plan on learning and I’m wel into it by now.
Here’s the Liszt 🙃
Mozart - Requiem (Lacrymosa) ✅
Schubert - Serenade ✅
Handel - Sarabande ✅
Bach - BWV 996 Bouree✅
Bach/Marcello - BWV 974 (Adagio)
Bach - Air Ouverture No3 BWV 1068
Bach - Cello Suite no1 Prelude
Pachelbel - Canon
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
Schubert - Ave Maria
Schubert - Piano Trio Op.100
Chopin - Prelude Op.28 no4
Chopin - Prelude Op.28 no15 (Raindrop)
Chopin - Marche Funebre
Bizet - Carmen (Habanera)
Satie - 1ere Gymnopedie

simonm

Re: Greeting from Montreal Canada!!!

Post by simonm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 am

Welcome to the forum fellow Canadian! That is a very nice list of music to learn! Keep it up.

musicstand

Post by musicstand » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:51 am

Hello Grizzly,
Welcome to the family. Your list is certainly very ambitious. Good luck with your practice and stay warm.
Regards.

Yvon

Post by Yvon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 am

Salut!
Yamaha GC-31

Return to “Introduce yourself”