Hello greeting from Turkey

oyuncuumut

Hello greeting from Turkey

Post by oyuncuumut » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi everyone I started playing about 6 months ago it was just a coincidence for me to start playing actually at the summer break I got involved with music a lot and decided to play my own music I actually played classical for 3 months like when I was 10 years old or something from some lame classes my parents sent me but the teacher was showing us only the pop classical guitar and I am ashamed of it but I thought classical guitar was for pop music for years and I discovered when looking at some tabs online where I saw pachelbel's canon in d and I was like wow can you play these kinda thing in classical guitar.Whatever I was really excited about music and despite a friend of mine(electric bass player) saying me bass is difficult instrument I bought myself a bass and started playing it but I wasn't feeling I was progressing and at the school I found a student club about classical guitar they had group lessons and I thought why not a teacher can help a lot since I wasn't obsessed about any instrument and just wanted to play music so here I am.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello greeting from Turkey

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello Oyuncuumut and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”