Second time on the forum.

soufiej

Second time on the forum.

Post by soufiej » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

As the title says, this is my second time on this forum. Over the last decade I've been infected with injuries and accidents that have slowed and even temporarily stopped my playing. I've definitely slowed down over the years - 65 now - and must make adjustments at times to accomplish a goal. Other than that, I just keep my head down and play or plunk, whichever comes out is fine with me as I play only for the pleasure I receive from the act.

There are a good group of individuals on this forum. Happy to be back.

mcote

Re: Second time on the forum.

Post by mcote » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

welcome back!

edcat7

Post by edcat7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Welcome back! Remind me, are you the high end hifi buff or have I confused you with someone else?
Remember Anthony Weller, please help. Contact myself or Aaron Green for details.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 am

Welcome back, Soufiej!

A reintroduction is always useful when returning to the forum, if only to remind people who you are :wink: . In case anything has changed since you were last here, you'll find this page a useful starting point for information. See you around.

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

soufiej

Post by soufiej » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 am

"Welcome back! Remind me, are you the high end hifi buff or have I confused you with someone else?"

That's probably me you're thinking of. I sold high end consumer audio for about three decades and did live sound production and system design for a few extra. That's a good memory, I haven't been by this way for quite some time. I hope your recollections are positive.

mmcnabb

Post by mmcnabb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome back! I'm also returning to the forum after a long hiatus. I can't say that I was ever super active, but was a member years ago. I'm happy to be back!
Cordoba C7

Return to “Introduce yourself”