Greetings from London

Joao Loureiro

Greetings from London

Post by Joao Loureiro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:53 am

Dear All,

I have just arrived in this forum and would like to greet everyone and introduce myself.

My name is Joao Loureiro, I am a professional classical guitarist and guitar teacher living in London where I also did my studies at the London College of Music and later at the Royal Academy of music.

I am also a composer and I am about to release my album of original guitar music which will be followed by some performances, a great opportunity to meet and listen to some new music!

I used to play in a punk band as a teenager and listen to metal which I still do, some things will forever have a place in one's heart.

The first time I came across the classical guitar was in an accidental attendance of a recital in which I became transfixed by the sound of the instrument and the depth of its expression. That same artist kindly became my teacher for the following 8 years until I started my degree here in London.

I also love chamber music and have developed musical partnerships during these years of playing and learning, my current project in with viola player Isabel Pereira who I met whilst studying at RAM and 15 years later we have an album a bunch of concerts, a marriage and a beautiful son!!!

simonm

Re: Greetings from London

Post by simonm » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:03 am

Bom dia Joao,

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get again please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile". You can also add a website and social media information at the same place so anyone who wants to visit your website or social media page know where to go.

I had a listen to your "Queres que te conte ou que te Diga" on YouTube. Nice.

Regards,

Simon

FHC

Re: Greetings from London

Post by FHC » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Welcome.

Return to “Introduce yourself”