Greetings from Michigan

pensarig

Greetings from Michigan

Post by pensarig » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi, excited to join this community, I have played guitar for 35 years, mostly in classic rock/blues type bands. My 1st instructor guitar lessons way back taught classical method using the Frederik Noad Solo guitar books 1 and 2. Tough on a 12 year old kid who wanted to be Brian May/ Eddie Van Halen in 2 weeks or less :lol: . In the last year have dusted off the old Noad books and started going through them and have been working on that style , and have found it very enjoyable ….anyways, thanks for having me and look forward to learning a great deal from this community.

simonm

Re: Greetings from Michigan

Post by simonm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Welcome to the forum.

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewforum.php?f=28

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

- I have disapproved the duplicate post ... feel free to edit this post and add in some additional info if you wish.

Regards,

Simon

pensarig

Post by pensarig » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:13 pm

Got it, thanks! Sorry for the duplicate post ;>)

CathyCate

Post by CathyCate » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Welcome aboard!
Age works wonders for wisdom. Hope you enjoy the musical journey this time around. :wink:
Cathy
Matthew Chaffin 2014 spruce/quilted maple
Andy Culpepper 2015 bear claw spruce/flamed maple

MiguelF

Post by MiguelF » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Welcome to the forum! It a great place to be for all guitarists.

Return to “Introduce yourself”