Greetings from Rome!

micha

Greetings from Rome!

Post by micha » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Dear all,
My name is Micha, and I am from Italy. I have been playing and studying classical guitar for about four years a while ago, and then all my time has been taken by graduate studies, my doctorate, etc... and I now that I finally have a solid job I would like to finally get back to studying guitar.

I am looking forward to a lot of exchanges with you guys!

Best,
Micha

simonm

Re: Greetings from Rome!

Post by simonm » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Micha,

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Jason Kulas
Student of the online lessons

Re: Greetings from Rome!

Post by Jason Kulas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:45 pm

Welcome. If you're interested, there are free Classical lessons here. You can get feedback on your progress from other players. If you take all the courses, it's the equivalent of 6yrs of music school. If you take the optional final exams, apparently it has official status in France, and would count towards your entrance requirements if you were to apply to study music there. The forum for the classes is: viewforum.php?f=41 . The post about registering is: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54023 . And the FAQ about the course is: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=62687
Yamaha G-50A. Connecticut, USA

Return to “Introduce yourself”