hello from France

joshua18

hello from France

Post by joshua18 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm

hello :discussion: , i register on this english forum with the same nickname joshua18, i use on the french forum :D
I have played guitar (classic, folk, electric guitars) since the age of 16 years to now... to 65 years old :)
I always learn as an autodictate whithin books and methods, a few times with a teacher, or collegues ...the hardest thing was to give up the right hand position on the bridge of the guitar :chaud: , but the mirror has been my friend :lol:
I like so much spanish music indeed and pieces from albeniz that I spend a lot of time in this goal, since many years.
Nevertheless, I also try and play different pieces from other authors when they please to me and call me, even it is difficult or less difficult.... i am patient as every guitarist :) know.
In 2005, with my passion for the classic, i bought a mangore spruce guitar, and i enjoy to work with "her" :casque:
Presently, she has a La Bella elite 427 set of strings, and it sounds great, a recommandation of a moderator same here...
Now retired, with "her" i can play more a day, 4 to 5 hours....

CathyCate

Re: hello from France

Post by CathyCate » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum Joshua!

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You need a second post to have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, to all members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and to be able post your own scores and recordings. After more posts you may apply for access to some higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile. To do this click on the User Control Panel at the upper left, then the Profile tab, then enter the information.

Have fun! and welcome to Delcamp forum!
Cathy
Matthew Chaffin 2014 spruce/quilted maple
Andy Culpepper 2015 bear claw spruce/flamed maple

joshua18

Re: hello from France

Post by joshua18 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:03 pm

thanks a lot for the information CathyCate !!

Return to “Introduce yourself”