Yannis from Greece introduction

Ioannis

Yannis from Greece introduction

Post by Ioannis » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello dear friends
My name is Yannis Samouelian and i live in Athens Greece.I started playing guitar when i was seven and now 50 years later i feel the same or even more excited when i play.I have a diploma degree on classic guitar fom the Greek Conservatorium since 1982 and also studied in Rotterdams Conservatorium.I run a musical instruments store here in Athens
and also make construction and repair of most stringed intruments.

simonm

Re: Yannis from Greece introduction

Post by simonm » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Yannis,

- Quite an interesting CV there. I am pretty sure that the winter weather in Athens is much more agreeable than in Rotterdam. :-)

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3653

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”