Hello from a Burmese, most of you would have no idea of what country is that..

MinSawNaing

Hello from a Burmese, most of you would have no idea of what country is that..

Post by MinSawNaing » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:46 pm

He :D Hello again everyones,
I'm from Myanmar, neighbour of Thailand, and our well-knowned locations may be like Ancient city of Bagan,Yangon,Mandalay,.etc.
But sadly, I'm not from those cities. :P .So,let me mention like, a small town near a city called Bago, in brief.
I joined here because I love the Music.
I love to listen it, feel it, play it, then I wanna create it.
To be honest, I just want to learn to play not only the
Classical guitar but also all the other musical instruments.If I could, ,no one would be happier than me.
I do can live with Music for eternity. I'm able to work with it for all days and also all nights long.I loved it that much.
But unfortunately, I was borned in Myanmar and worsely not within a rich family.So, my interests and hobbies were decided since I was borned,but not by me,but by our basic needs for living. Therefore, I haven't yet started learning it professionally.Though,I could play rhythm guitar as an amateur by reading guides and listening and playing by myself.
This is my very first step into the professional field.
So,let me learn from yours knowledges.May be a little?
Ok,I think my letter is too long. :lol: ,Not a little bits long?
Therefore., here's my tons of thanks to each and everyones of you from this site,especially to The Founder.
Sincerely,
Min Saw Naing.
MSN24BUM

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from a Burmese, most of you would have no idea of what country is that..

Post by GeoffB » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Hello Min Saw Naing,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find plenty to interest and help you here. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Jason Kulas
Student of the online lessons

Re: Hello from a Burmese, most of you would have no idea of what country is that..

Post by Jason Kulas » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Welcome. If you're interested, there are free Classical lessons here. You can get feedback on your progress from other players. If you take all the courses, it's the equivalent of 6yrs of music school. If you take the optional final exams, apparently it has official status in France, and would count towards your entrance requirements if you were to apply to study music there. The forum for the classes is: viewforum.php?f=41 . The post about registering is: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54023 . And the FAQ about the course is: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=62687

The classes here don't seem to teach basic music reading, or some basic info about beginner Classical guitar use. You may want to supplement the lessons here with extra reading/explanatory/pictorial material. I'll skip mentioning the stuff that costs money...but there's free videos and a technique book at https://www.thisisclassicalguitar.com/lessons/ (includes teaching how to read music in his free book, and detailed demonstration of technique). There's also a well-known series of instruction books available free, in multiple languages, here: https://www.guitarraclasicadelcamp.com/ ... reras.html
Yamaha G-50A. Connecticut, USA

muirtan

Post by muirtan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Welcome. A lot on here are old enough to remember Burma, now what's it's new name????? I joke.

ashworth

Post by ashworth » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Welcome, Min Saw Naing! I'm familiar with Burma, also. :D I hope you enjoy the forum!
- Donnie

Return to “Introduce yourself”