Hello from New Jersey

Friederich 317

Hello from New Jersey

Post by Friederich 317 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello , my fisrt name is Francois , I’m french but live and work in USA in New Jersey.
I was a member of the forum some years ago but stopped connecting as my work was taking all my time . It is Good to reconnect :)
As I had lost all account info so i decided to restart from scratch .

I’m playing guitar since more than 40 years as a hobby and way of relaxation after work. I never took lessons and learned on my own. I played Rock, Country and Jazz when I was younger and since many years I learn and play classical .

I collected some guitars during those years (in fact , i never sold any over those years ...) among which an awesome Friederich spruce top, #317 ... now you know where my account name and email address is coming from :wink: , I have also a wonedrful 1958 Hauser II , a 2009 SmallMan , a 2007 Tacchi , a 2003 Ramirez Elite , a 1985 Contreras doble tapa, a 1975 Ramirez flamenca and some traveler guitars
In France I have a Masaru Khono model30 1979 , a Ramirez 1A 2005, a Gibson G200 sunburst , a Martin 000 28
a couple of electro acoustic guitars : a Takamine nylon Cutaway a Takamine 12 strings and an Ovation Custom Ballader
A couple of electric guitars : a 1989 Fender Stratocaster andd a Yamaha SG1000
... And finally my very first guitar a Prudencio Saez spruce top

I play them in turn when time permits it and always take great care of them .

I m looking to learn from the discussions and experiences on the forum and potentially sell some of my guitars. I will post a note in the appropriate section of the forum .

Happy to be back
Friederich317

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from New Jersey

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello Francois and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Friederich 317

Re: Hello from New Jersey

Post by Friederich 317 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Thanks for the welcome !
I’m looking forward for the sharing and learning
Francois

Return to “Introduce yourself”