Greetings from London, UK

jamesvd

Greetings from London, UK

Post by jamesvd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello, I am a professional living in London, UK. I started playing classical guitar since the 1990s, however with a few gaps in between. Interests include baroque music, Spanish music, exotic melodies arranged for the guitar. I have recently started practicing regularly again after several years and keen on learning contemporary technique approaches (e.g of Scott Tennant, Parkening, etc.).

Looking forward to discussing various topics with all of you.

Cheers

James

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from London, UK

Post by GeoffB » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 pm

Hello James,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

jamesvd

Post by jamesvd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Geoff,
Many thanks, looking forward to discussing and information about classical guitar events around the UK and London. Have realised I missed so much in the past years when I visited the London Guitar Festival 2018, and watched a master class given by David Russell at RAM last November.

Best,

James

James Lister
Luthier

Post by James Lister » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find lots of interest here.

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

Return to “Introduce yourself”