-Type / luthier: classical
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: spruce
- Back / Sides: Brazilian rosewood (no international sales)
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony/Br
- Tuners: Gotoh Premium
- Bracing: 7 fan
- Case: Visesnut Premium copper flight case (purchased in June 2017)
- Sound: extraordinary clarity and evenness--very sweet!
- Condition: very good: some minor cosmetic dings here and there; a few thumbnail dings on the back of the neck
- Price: $5500 (they are now $10,000 new)
- Viewing / trial possible: yes--24 hours
- Location (nearest city): Davis (near Sacramento)
I'm selling this guitar for financial reasons and a loss of interest in playing the guitar. Everyone who has played it, including Jorge Caballero, has highly praised it! Angella's main influences are Hauser and Fleta, so you are buying a very traditional and beautiful sounding guitar. Visesnut flight case included. Has magnets for Kris Barnett support (not included). Buyer pays shipping. The price is firm. No deals or trades. US sales only.
You may have seen me post then remove this guitar for sale a few times. I've been torn about selling it, but my mind is made up now!