This concert graded Grade Legacy Double Top Classical Guitar is entirely handmade by the US renowned luthier Randy Reynolds in 2010 for a collector. The materials and workmanship on this guitar is first class.
This guitar is capable of projecting to the back of the most challenging concert hall. This is by far the most sonically beautiful, most musically flexible, most natural sounding of any double top guitars we had experienced: lush, round, clear, well balanced sound throughout all registers, smooth creamy tonal transition from note to note, quick response, broad color palette, excellent separation, sustain, depth and density of sound.
Reynolds's Double Top Concert guitars are an excellent choice for recital and concerto performance where electronic amplification is either artistically undesirable or impracticable.
You can read more about Randy Reynolds from his web site by Google. He has been one of the respected Double Top guitar maker with research article published in journal.
I am selling this to reduce my collections as I am moving away to another location with a smaller space.
Type / luthier: Classical / Randy Reynolds
- Year of construction: 2010
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Cedar outer/Spruce Inner
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): Double Top
- Back / Sides: SOLID Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony / Brazilian Rosewood with Rosewood Burl Tieblock.
- Sound: Deep basses and clear trebles all the way to the last frets, excellent tone separation, tone colors and superb projection with lots of sustain.
- Condition: Used. No crack and no repair. Almost like 9/10 new.
- Price: US $. 6500
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Singapore
This guitar is complete French polish. It comes with a very good quality Gilbert Tuners with Ebony buttons. Will ship with the original Double arched Armitage case with extra padding.