- Type / luthier: classical/Juan Hernandez company, actually signed by Alberto Hernandez, who is now the main luthier for the small company
- Model: "Luthier"
- Year of construction: 2018
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): lattice
- Back / Sides: pauferro - rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): ebony
- Neck: cedar, reinforced with carbon fibre for stiffness
- Varnish: nitro
- Sound: warm, strong, can be loud if you push it, or very quiet
- Condition: Excellent - no nail marks (I play without nails)
- Price: £2200 plus shipping Reduced to £1850 (Mod edit)
- Case: Original hard, padded case
- Viewing: Edinburgh
- Location: Edinburgh
I have been delighted with this guitar, so much so I ordered a 10-string from the same company, which has also turned out to be excellent, as predicted. I also fancy having one of their Torres guitars, which I think would suit my no-nails playing a little better than this "Luthier" model. Hence the sale.
First a couple of recent videos, then pictures taken on the day this ad went online, 18 October, 2018.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.