PL €.8500 (reduced) Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL ; Toronto CA

This section is for the use of fully participating members of the forum.
Forum rules
This section is for the use of fully participating members of the forum.
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument (electric, electro-acoustic, etc.) or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves. Business sales from dealers or ads on behalf of other people are not allowed.
New members may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $500.
Members of the 020 group may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $15000.
Members who have made at least 60 posts, who have been registered for at least 6 months and who make frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions, may advertise up to 3 instruments at a time, without price limitation.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
The maximum number of ads that may be posted is 3 per year (i.e. in any 12-month period).

Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Do not give your phone number or your email address except via private message.

Please set out your ad in the following format:
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic)
- Year of construction:
- Scale length (mm):
- Nut width (mm):
- Top:
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other):
- Back / Sides:
- Fingerboard / (bridge):
- Sound:
- Condition:
- Price:
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city):

In particular please indicate a starting price as well as a location or locations where it is possible to try out the instrument. The above template covers the most essential details, but sellers should of course provide further information in their ad on any special features.

Title format for your ad:
COUNTRY price(as 5 characters) Luthier model wood(soundboard) year, City/Town-of-sale
For example:
LK $..200 Yamaha G70A spruce 1969, Colombo
($..200 = $200), dots are inserted to bring all prices to 5 characters, allowing the use of an ascending sort by subject via the sort menu at the bottom of the page to display ads in order of country and price.
Country codes may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
Capital letters are restricted to the initial letters of proper names.

Ads are moved to the archives as soon as the guitar is sold, or when they have had no response for more than one year. A message can be edited by its author for the first 21 days after posting, after which it is necessary to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Please do not denigrate a guitar for sale or the luthier who made it. Moderators will remove such messages. Whether or not the sale should proceed is entirely up to the parties involved.

Members who buy an instrument unseen do so at their own risk and should exercise due caution. For added security, it is advisable to use a licensed online escrow service (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow).

The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) means that some materials used in guitars, although formerly allowed, may now require permits or be illegal to sell across national borders, or even locally in some places. It is the responsibility of the buyer and seller to ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws in their respective countries.
TheGreatKat

PL €.8500 (reduced) Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL ; Toronto CA

Post by TheGreatKat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:46 pm

PL € 9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw, PL ; Toronto, CA

- Type / luthier: Classical guitar by Antonius Muller
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: cedar/balsa/cedar
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): not sure, probably fan strutted
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Back / Sides: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): The fingerboard is elevated over the body for improved access above the 12th fret.
- Sound: Powerful with interesting palette of colors, rich and deep
- Condition: good
- Price: EUR 9000 or $10400
- Viewing / trial possible: Warsaw or Toronto between 3 and 12 of December 2018
Location (nearest city): Warsaw, Poland

I am professional guitarist and I am the second owner of this guitar. I bought it from my friend - also professional player, but now I play on traditional guitars.
I live in Warsaw, where it is possible to see and try the guitar.
I am going to be in Toronto from the 3rd to 12th of December. It’s possible for me to take the guitar if someone is interested to see it there. Also it is much easier to send it to US from there if such an option would be convenient for someone.

It’s very easy to play. The sound is deep and powerful, but at the same time there are nice colors which is rare in double tops. It is from the same period of time when some famous professional players purchased their Muellers (like Scott Tennant, Sharon Isbin, or Aniello Desiderio). The waiting list for the new one from Antonius is more than 10 years right now, so it is not easy to get one.

Feel free to PM me for any questions :)
I have some problems with uploading more pictures, but I have more of course and can send it.
img_1579.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TheGreatKat on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TheGreatKat

Re: PL €9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL

Post by TheGreatKat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 pm

And some small home-made recordings of me playing on the Mueller:

TheGreatKat

Re: PL €9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL

Post by TheGreatKat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Sorry guys, for spamming, but finally I managed to resize pictures that they fit here:

img_1579_1.jpg
img_1580.jpg
img_1584_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jaan

Re: PL €.9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL

Post by jaan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Beautiful guitar and beautiful playing.

Good luck selling her, think she'll go quick!
Amateurs practice until we get it right; professionals practice until they no longer get it wrong.

1999 Dake Traphagen (spruce);
2008 Dake Traphagen (spruce, double top);
2010 David Pace (cedar, double top);
2019 ??

TheGreatKat

Re: PL €.9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL

Post by TheGreatKat » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:23 pm

jaan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:23 pm
Beautiful guitar and beautiful playing.

Good luck selling her, think she'll go quick!
Thank you jaan for your kind words! :)

TheGreatKat

Re: PL €.9000 Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL ; Toronto CA

Post by TheGreatKat » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Hello!

I did some Tansman recording on the Mueller recently. This time I put some reverb (which is the only sound edit I did here) to make it more concert hall like as I was recording in my apartment. Take a look if interested :)

Dofpic

Post by Dofpic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Sounds beautiful.
2006 Greg Byers(fan)2009 Eric Monrad(maple) 2018 Simon Ambridge Model 40 Satinwood. 2003 Tacchi Simplcio satinwood 2017 E. Bottelli 52 Hauser, 2002 Jeff Elliott spruce, 2017 Richard Reynoso, spruce/maple, 2015 Herman Hauser III(Cedar)

TheGreatKat

Post by TheGreatKat » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:25 am

Dofpic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm
Sounds beautiful.
Thank you Dofpic! Appreciate it! :)

lukjust

Re: PL €.8500 (reduced) Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL ; Toronto CA

Post by lukjust » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Great sound guitar! Good luck with your sell.

TheGreatKat

Re: PL €.8500 (reduced) Antonius Mueller cedar doubletop 2009, Warsaw PL ; Toronto CA

Post by TheGreatKat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm

lukjust wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Great sound guitar! Good luck with your sell.
Thank you lukjust! :)

jaan

Post by jaan » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:07 pm

TheGreatKat wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Hello!

I did some Tansman recording on the Mueller recently. This time I put some reverb (which is the only sound edit I did here) to make it more concert hall like as I was recording in my apartment. Take a look if interested :)

Great playing, enjoyed this very much. Guitar sounds lovely, too.

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing!
Amateurs practice until we get it right; professionals practice until they no longer get it wrong.

1999 Dake Traphagen (spruce);
2008 Dake Traphagen (spruce, double top);
2010 David Pace (cedar, double top);
2019 ??

TheGreatKat

Post by TheGreatKat » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:52 pm

jaan wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:07 pm
TheGreatKat wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Hello!

Great playing, enjoyed this very much. Guitar sounds lovely, too.

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing!
Jaan! Thanks a lot for your kind words! Have a great holidays time! :)

Return to “Classical Guitar for Sale”