Type / luthier: classical
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: spruce
- Back / Sides: Brazilian rosewood (no international sales)
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony/Br
- Tuners: Gotoh Premium
- Bracing: 7 fan
- Case: Humicase
- Sound: extraordinary clarity and evenness--very sweet!
- Condition: very good: some minor cosmetic dings here and there; a few thumbnail dings on the back of the neck
- Price: $5000 (they are now $10,000 new)
- Viewing / trial possible: yes--24 hours
- Location (nearest city): Davis (near Sacramento)
I'm selling this guitar because a loss of interest in playing the instrument. Everyone who has played it, including Jorge Caballero, has highly praised it! Angella's main influences are Hauser and Fleta, so you are buying a very traditional and beautiful sounding guitar. Has magnets for Kris Barnett support (included) and an armrest (included). Buyer pays shipping. The price is firm. No deals or trades. US sales only.