Live streaming guitar lessons

A "classroom" environment for exchanging Technical Questions & Answers, How-To's, music theory concepts, etc.
sgraham924

Live streaming guitar lessons

Post by sgraham924 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Hey guys,

I will be starting a Twitch channel soon with a friend of mine and we will be live streaming classical guitar lessons and electric guitar lessons if that's your thing too. We have a list of pieces we want to teach for techniques that are important for new classical guitarists, but we would like some input on what more advanced pieces you guys want to learn. The lessons that Monsieur Delcamp provides don't go beyond D05, we will be taking you all the way to D12 if you want. I am an advanced guitar student of Rene Heredia who is a great flamenco guitarist and my friend Max is studying guitar performance at Lamont School of Music. Together we have over 30 years of guitar knowledge and we're excited to share it with you guys! When the channel is ready, I'll let you guys know.

Cheers,

-Sebastian

Ali Hamdani

Re: Live streaming guitar lessons

Post by Ali Hamdani » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 pm

I would like to learn some flamenco stuff. Like going over basic technique and beginner repertoire for that style. I'd be interested in watching that.

Return to “Classical Guitar Classes”