Hi Everyone. I am finishing up the lesson series (lessons 8,9,10) in D01. I am using Student's Corner for this since these lessons in the forum have been locked and GeoffB suggested this. This is the last lesson for D01, so I will be moving forward to D02!!
The following videos are my D01-10 Lesson pieces with the following focus:
1. Start with slow tempo, tapping the beat, internalizing the beat. Increase tempo when rhythm and the beat are together.
2. Left hand lower knuckles parallel and close to fingerboard, and fingers curved.
3. Right hand fingers puck at an angle to guitar strings.
4. Experiment with guitar posture. Left leg positioned closer to center. Guitar at 45 degree. Headset at eye level.
5. Shape piece by experimenting with dynamics and tone. Play soft/loud. RH position to bridge and fingerboard.
I have included video with and without metronome beats. Moreover, I counted the beats with the metronome while playing.
Please feel free to give me feedback. Thanks so much for the support, Nelson.
Second Barnsle Poitou Page 52
Gespar Sanz Villano Page 52
Chords. Delcamp Page 56
"From the Past"
I have included a piece from a earlier lesson. I tried incorporating the what I learned musically to these early pieces.
Good Morning to All Page 19