My South African Stalker?

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.

Re: My South African Stalker?

Post by petermc61 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 am

That is just seriously weird.

Keep playing and posting David. That will just annoy them more!

Pat Dodson

Post by Pat Dodson » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 am

Laudiesdad69 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:46 am
This sounds quite juvenile. I can't belive people don't have anything better to do.
Hmm. Juvenile for sure. But if the person concerned listens to each video for only 7 seconds on average before pressing Dislike then, even with search times, the enterprise takes just a few minutes.

If this person does, whether a member or not, read these posts then this thread is, perversely, probably hugely rewarding to him/her as evidence of how much angst can be caused for such little effort. If I were David, having received such justified support from members here, I would ask the mods to now lock this thread so as to limit the perverse reward it might be giving the idiotic culprit.

David Norton

Post by David Norton » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:40 pm

David Norton wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Believing that this person will be looking on Delcamp to see if anything is written about his/her behaviors, I will simply say this: "GROW UP!"

(and later...)

I launched this thread to "out" his cowardly behaviors.
That's been accomplished, and thank you to all for the kind support. This wasn't meant as a "poor me" thread, it is meant as a head-shaking "what an idiot, I can't believe you did that, grow up and get a life" sort of thread.

MODS: Lock or leave open, as you may see fit.
David Norton
Salt Lake City, UT

Return to “The Café”