Rhythm String(s) Duo (viola/cello & guitars) Live in Concert At Gallery Bollhorst, Freiburg, Germany

Talk about things that are not necessarily related to music or the guitar.
rojarosguitar

Rhythm String(s) Duo (viola/cello & guitars) Live in Concert At Gallery Bollhorst, Freiburg, Germany

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:51 am

This is aconcert we gave recently in a nice Art Gallery in Freiburg, Germany:

Last edited by rojarosguitar on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...
My Youtube Channel is: TheMusicalEvents

rojarosguitar

Re: Rhythm String(s) Duo (viola/cello & guitars) Live in Concert At Gallery Bollhorst, Freiburg, Germany

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Part II follows
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

rojarosguitar

Re: Rhythm String(s) Duo (viola/cello & guitars) Live in Concert At Gallery Bollhorst, Freiburg, Germany

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm

This is Part II of that concert...

Last edited by rojarosguitar on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Now, this Part III is with cello:

Last edited by rojarosguitar on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

montana

Post by montana » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 am

Looks like a great evening of music...thanks for the post

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 am

Thanks! It was very enjoyable. A sold out concert with many active musicians among the listeners.

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:31 pm

The final part (Part IV) of the concert (cello/guitar)

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:37 pm

The atmosphere was maybe a bit formal in the beginning, but then it got really hot. Check out the later parts!

Return to “The Café”