1) Try them all (every string set ever made, including mixing and matching individual strings and partial sets)
2) Take lots of notes on your results (especially across guitars)
3) Realize you might be a little crazy, and that you are possibly spending too much time on string experiments
4) Continue doing it anyway
This is the system that has worked for me for decades now. It might not be for everyone though.
- I tend to like Augustine Imperial Reds on most any guitar. They are probably my reference point these days.
- Aquila Alabastro are fun.
- La Bella HT 10PH Silver are recommended (don't let the High Tension scare you off - they don't feel like it to me)
- Hauser Strings (all of them)
Great - It seems I now need to try these PEPESR strings. Will the madness never end?
Last edited by Feynman on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.