Accepting Commissions to Write New Music

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Stephen Lee

Accepting Commissions to Write New Music

Post by Stephen Lee » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 am

Hi everyone

As the title says,
I am accepting commissions to write new music

I am giving competitive price / rates and competitive quality to price ratio.

Commissioned music can be utilized as artist's arsenal on concert / competition / exam, sophisticated company advertisement, public audience attraction, personal pleasure, and many more beneficial utilisations.

Just send me PM regarding your request on future music. I will try my best effort, even the ideas are the most craziest ideas to be written in music.

For artists who are seeking or already have sponsors to pay commission fee, please PM me, I could give some percentages of paid fee to you, so should you even get no payment by sponsors on premiere, you still got some percentages of money from my fee.

Here is sample of my latest commissioned work :
"Red Deer" (2015)

Return to “Members' Announcements”