My Youtube Channel

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
ElleExtreme

My Youtube Channel

Post by ElleExtreme » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi All!
I just wanted to mention that I've recently created a Youtube channel where I am uploading some videos of me playing some of my favorite pieces. It's called Piuttosto Sognando, and I have as yet published an interpretation of Brouwer's Un dia de Noviembre. I'd appreciate if you'd check it out if you're interested, however have to say that I'm quite dissatisfied with this particular recording but I felt I should release it, otherwise it might never have happened. Anyways, it was quite fun and challenging and I'm definitely intending to make more videos in the near future, so if you have any critisism of what I'm doing it would be very much appreciated!

Best regards-
ElleExtreme

soltirefa

Re: My Youtube Channel

Post by soltirefa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Sweden's Charlotte Kalla won the women's skiathlon to secure the first gold medal of Pyeongchang 2018.

Return to “Members' Announcements”