Fenicio, Edmar - New Project - Video

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Pajarillo

Fenicio, Edmar - New Project - Video

Post by Pajarillo » Tue May 29, 2018 4:14 pm

This video about the new project which has been recently released by AS Guitar Edition - 4 Volumes of works of the genial Brazilian composer EDMAR FENICIO performed by Ukrainian guitarist ANDREY SHILOV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlf9EvJ3qdI

Pajarillo

Re: Fenicio, Edmar - New Project - Video

Post by Pajarillo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:57 am

The 5-th book is already done! So there are 5 books with the CD's and 2 DVD's on which recorded all the pieces.

Flawiler63

Post by Flawiler63 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 pm

i must admit I had not heard of this composer before I discovered your recordings on youtube. Really great pieces, some cool music, but not very easy, by the looks of it. Thank you very much for bringing Fenicio to my attention. I will consider buying the sheet music/cds.
Greetings from stormy Ireland
Christian

Pajarillo

Post by Pajarillo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Flawiler63 wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 pm
i must admit I had not heard of this composer before I discovered your recordings on youtube. Really great pieces, some cool music, but not very easy, by the looks of it. Thank you very much for bringing Fenicio to my attention. I will consider buying the sheet music/cds.
Greetings from stormy Ireland
Christian
Yes friend, he is a living legend of Brazilian guitar. Good and fresh repertoire! I enjoyed learning and playing his pieces and arrangements immensely. 🤗

Return to “Members' Announcements”