Stolen guitars

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
muirtan

Stolen guitars

Post by muirtan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:49 pm

I've just come across this on the facebook page of the federation of guitar societies
42045014_10156256016978110_248642236655337472_n.jpg
:

Ladies and Gentlemen and Guitarists. I feel that this is important enough to post and may get a wider audience

Guitar burglary - the home of guitarist Mitch Callow, in Stirling Road in Chichester, West Sussex was burgled on the morning of September 13th, between 7am and 1pm, of all his guitars including a baroque guitar by Sasha Batov. Please contact flossywalleye@yahoo.co.uk if you come across such a guitar in unusual circumstances, or a cache of other guitars.

Please find attached photos of some of the guitars which were stolen. Most importantly the Baroque guitar. Here is also a list of all of instruments taken, please keep an eye and an ear out for them.

Baroque Guitar
Ibanez ST300 (1979)
Freshman with a Bigsby tremolo
Paco Castillo electro acoustic
Rolland AC33 amp
Fender Bass bronco
Acoustic Bass I
Ukulele (spruce top)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Curbfeeler

Re: Stolen guitars

Post by Curbfeeler » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Terrible news, especially this beautiful guitar. I hope he recovers the instruments and my heart goes out to him and wish him swift justice and to be reunited with his treasures. I will be vigilant here in the La La Land.

Return to “Members' Announcements”