Introduction

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Genmai

Introduction

Post by Genmai » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:03 pm

Hello!
I have had the classical guitar bug for a few years now and am working my way slowly up the trinity grades.
I especially enjoy the music of the Romantic era, and musicians such as Christopher Parkening and Julian Bream.
I look forward to having stimulating discussions about guitar related matters on this forum!
Thank you!
2017 Burguet 1A Spruce

George Crocket

Re: Introduction

Post by George Crocket » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello Genmai. Welcome to Delcamp.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

Since you have posted two messages already you may access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

We look forward to your contributions to our stimulating discussions. :discussion:
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Return to “Members' Announcements”