Album Release: Of the Past and Somewhere Else

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
Kl3tz

Album Release: Of the Past and Somewhere Else

Post by Kl3tz » Thu May 09, 2019 6:55 am

I am pleased to announce the release of my second album, dedicated to the solo classical guitar. 4 Months in the making, equipped with just some ideas, a guitar and a little field recorder. I invite you to have a listen and give feedback as you like.
:discussion:

---

Listen to "Of the past and somewhere else".

https://soundcloud.com/kletz/sets/of-th ... where-else

"Of the past and somewhere else" is a tale of a journey. A human journey. A journey we all share. Emotions, thoughts and experiences are something that we all know, because they are part of our innermost being.

We observe and imitate as we grow up, until we feel we can be independent. As adults, we pursue larger dreams. Our Elders tell us about their lives, and hope to inspire us to create the future. Throughout our lives, we are filled with intent. With timeless ambition and hope, that what we do now, will make things better tomorrow.

I hope you can find a personal connection to these pieces and listen for the elements of living, the struggles and achievements, the moments of pure joy and despair.

The New Zealand Summer of 2019 has given me the opportunity to write this episode, and I am grateful to have the opportunity to now share this with you.

Enjoy listening...

Marco Klein,
May 2019
Yamaha G245s
Ibanez AEG 10N II BK
Ibanez A300E-TCS
Okay Unknown
ESP JR-208 8-string
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Gothic
Yamaha RGX 121

Return to “Members' Announcements”