Anon. - Greensleeves

Audio and video recordings of works from the renaissance to the baroque period, from 1530 to 1760 (e.g. Dowland, Sanz, Weiss).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - catalogue no. Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Scarlatti, Domenico - K001 Sonata - D08 Video
or Losy, J. A. - Gigue in A minor - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Drewries Accordes - Duo (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
AvidLearner

Anon. - Greensleeves

Post by AvidLearner » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello, here is my rendition of Greensleeves so far. I got the guitar about a month ago and have been working on this piece for about 3 weeks out of the 50 easy classical guitar solos book. I'm finally getting to the point where my playing of this song is consistent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

too

Re: Anon. - Greensleeves

Post by too » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Considering you were only playing guitar for such a short time, your performance is really good. Most beginners would probably need much more time to get to this point. Though it is always nice and satifactory to play complete pieces - even small ones, I encourage you to always use a big amount of your guitar study time to develop your playing basics further on, like left hand / right hand finger work, phrasing, rhythm and most of all good tone and musical expression.

Keep on the good work!
< = > less is more

khs

Re: Anon. - Greensleeves

Post by khs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 am

Thanks and congratulations.
Any seemingly not demanding piece is not easy to perform to the end. And you tried and posted it!
Listening your playing I felt innate playng ability. It was resilient and natural. If you study fundamental stuffs steadily and take your time, you will be much better in makng music.

Return to “Our recordings of Early music”