Anon. - Mairi Bhan Og, Scottish folk song

Audio and video recordings of works from the renaissance to the baroque period, from 1530 to 1760 (e.g. Dowland, Sanz, Weiss).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - catalogue no. Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Scarlatti, Domenico - K001 Sonata - D08 Video
or Losy, J. A. - Gigue in A minor - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Drewries Accordes - Duo (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
graceman

Re: Anon. - Mairi Bhan Og, Scottish folk song

Post by graceman » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Beautiful tune... that's for sure... So I could not help it, but made an arrangement for Flute and guitar. ... Somehow I think that a Beautiful lady like Mary deserves her own instrument :-)

Uups.. got an error on invalid file extension when trying to uplaod the PDF file...hmm?? any clues?

Anyway I could upload in another subforum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=91652
"..don't be afraid to miss a note. Being afraid is the only way you are sure to miss it.."

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:55 am

graceman wrote:Uups.. got an error on invalid file extension when trying to uplaod the PDF file...hmm?? any clues?
It's because certain file types are restricted to certain sections of the forum. You can find details here. Scores have to be posted in the Our Scores section and a link provided if necessary, as you've now done.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Jimmilkman

Post by Jimmilkman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 am

I was sold at 58 seconds in. Great way to start my day!

Return to “Our recordings of Early music”