Collection of scores for guitar - levels D04 to D06

The 2nd collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D04 to D06. Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Forum rules
Subscribe to the "020 Usergroup" for permission to download these scores for classical guitar.
Utku Demir
Student of the online lessons

Re: Collection of scores for guitar - levels D04 to D06

Post by Utku Demir » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Thanks to Jean-François Delcamp for sharing these collections

rwe

Post by rwe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 am

Simply great!

Thanks a lot!

wazow

Post by wazow » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 am

Got a question about a possible typo in Pavane II by Milan in D04: The very last chord is written with barre on the fourth fret, I presume using a pinky barre. This is not a particularly easy technique, and not very often used. Videos of players online playing this pavane don't typically use it. Is this a typo? Did you mean a regular barre in fourth position with the pinky used on the sixth string to play B? (basically 1 and 4 fingerings would have to be swapped?) Also most people online seem to play it in second position with barre (or not) using finger 1, and the remaining notes fretted with 2-3-4, which is probably the easiest way to play this.

I am not 100% sure that this is a type, perhaps you wanted to people to train the 4th finger barree.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Interesting point, but I'm pretty sure your first interpretation was what was intended, namely the 4th finger barre.

Mr. Delcamp sometimes proposes his own non-standard fingerings where he believes they serve a useful purpose. Here I would guess it is to ease a legato transition from the previous bar, by enabling the A to be held with the 2nd finger until the very last moment before playing the final chord (having already formed the chord shape), rather than having to lift that finger and move it two frets further up to play the chord in the more usual way. Mr. Delcamp's way is more difficult, admittedly, and that will be why he placed the rectangular outline around this chord, which is his method of indicating a particularly difficult passage that will need extra practice.
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

wazow

Post by wazow » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:57 pm

OK. I will try to be open minded and give it a short. Perhaps it will also make sense for me :)

ulkukatirci

Post by ulkukatirci » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Nice and good

Nitin Nepali

Post by Nitin Nepali » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:53 am

Thanks for all these efforts.

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D04, D05, D06”