Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
chien buggle

Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

Post by chien buggle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Check out the new video from the Dublin Guitar Quartet! I'm the guy with the long pyramid shaped hair:) hopefully it's OK to post this here. The composer Bryce Dessner has approved this video.
https://youtu.be/TbG16tiC2E8

David Gutowski

Re: Dublin Guitar Quartet new video

Post by David Gutowski » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am

Wow! That's a great video. Thanks for sharing...very impressed by how talented they are and would give anything to see them perform live. And leaned something how you can use your thumb and I finger to duplicate a guitar pick-at first I thought they were using picks...thanks again for posting. Truly remarkable how they play so well together... and enjoy playing together.
3 hard things for humans: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

chien buggle

Post by chien buggle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am

David Gutowski wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am
Wow! That's a great video. Thanks for sharing...very impressed by how talented they are and would give anything to see them perform live. And leaned something how you can use your thumb and I finger to duplicate a guitar pick-at first I thought they were using picks...thanks again for posting. Truly remarkable how they play so well together... and enjoy playing together.
Thanks David! We are doing a mini US tour at the beginning of March, including Washington DC, Arkansas and Sedona Arizona if you would like to see us live:)

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am

chien buggle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am
Thanks David! We are doing a mini US tour at the beginning of March, including Washington DC, Arkansas and Sedona Arizona if you would like to see us live:)
Why not post the details of your concerts here?
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

David Gutowski

Post by David Gutowski » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:53 am

chien buggle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am
David Gutowski wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am
Hi Chien...What a small world! I live a few hundred miles from Sedona Az...when is your concert in Sedona? I will definitely make the drive and bring a couple of grandkids. I didn't see info on your concert on the forum.
3 hard things for humans: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

Return to “Our favourite websites”