Irina Kulikova

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
Erik Zurcher

Re: Irina Kulikova

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Jeffrey Armbruster wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:10 pm
Simply amazing! I will do my best to see her at the Sierra Nevada guitar festival. What a coup, Larry! I'll tell my teacher and he'll mention it to his students I'm sure. Is she located here in California?
Irina Kulikova is a Russian guitarist, married to a Dutchman and now lives in the Hague, Netherlands (a few blocks away from me :D ). I have seen her in concert a few times. She is a fabulous artist.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

zzzsegundaepoca

Post by zzzsegundaepoca » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:52 pm

I remember seeing this video some months back and loving it. Thanks for reminding me of it! Also, I sometimes despair of hearing or finding good Chopin transcriptions for guitar. This one is excellent!

LarryATahoe

Post by LarryATahoe » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:14 am

Unfortunately Irina Kulikova will not be at the Sierra Nevada Guitar Festival. We will book some other great artist and we hope to see you there July 19-20, 2018 !!!

rikart

Post by rikart » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:07 am

Wonderful! Thanks for this. Somehow I was wholly ignorant of this player until my search here for Chopin yielded this. Life can be full of gifts .... even on Monday mornings!
rikart /warwick harte

slidika

Post by slidika » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Well, everyone knows that a master makes their craft look easy!
Whenever I am not ready for my music lesson, I call it 'facing the music'.

Return to “Our favourite websites”