Downunder Mates...great site!

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
David Gutowski

Downunder Mates...great site!

Post by David Gutowski » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:37 am

This is a good sight to upload music...and it's free.

http:www. guitardownunder.com

Well, I did it once but can't drop the actual web site so I just typed it in...I'll find out how to do this computer task.
3 hard things for humans: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

CathyCate

Re: Downunder Mates...great site!

Post by CathyCate » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:42 pm

David Gutowski wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:37 am

Well, I did it once but can't drop the actual web site so I just typed it in...I'll find out how to do this computer task.
+1
It has provided me with a good bit of my most playable and appreciated repertoire.
Many of the selections are pretty easy to learn and bring back good memories to the seniors in assisted living and hospice care.

The site includes some TAB, some duos, and many items on busy guitarists' wish lists.
A true gift!

David Gutowski

Post by David Gutowski » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 am

CathyCate wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:42 pm
David Gutowski wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:37 am

+1
It has provided me with a good bit of my most playable and appreciated repertoire.
Many of the selections are pretty easy to learn and bring back good memories to the seniors in assisted living and hospice care.

The site includes some TAB, some duos, and many items on busy guitarists' wish lists.
A true gift!
Yeah, I love the site. They also have videos of people playing so you can get an idea of how the score sounds and the tab has music notation which is helpful sometimes.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Thanks so much for making me aware of this site. Great resource with a nice selection of tunes, many I've never seen or heard elsewhere. You're right about the embedded videos - excellent for learning how others approach the phrasing and dynamics of the pieces. Cheers :D

David Gutowski

Post by David Gutowski » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 am

Larry wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 pm
Thanks so much for making me aware of this site. Great resource with a nice selection of tunes, many I've never seen or heard elsewhere. You're right about the embedded videos - excellent for learning how others approach the phrasing and dynamics of the pieces. Cheers :D
Thanks Larry. I ran across it by accident-was looking for something else.
And let me say, welcome to the forum. There is so much good stuff and things to learn on this forum. And I hope you're getting the member discount. :lol:

Regards,
David

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

Return to “Our favourite websites”