I believe by xuefei Yang.

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
jong104b

I believe by xuefei Yang.

Post by jong104b » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:37 am

Search YouTube for "I believe by Xuefei Yang". This song is from a Korean movie, my sassy girl. When I first fell in love, I went into the classical guitar and this movie came out that time. I am a classical music enthusiast but this song also always turns me back to the most important memory in my life.

thesixthfret2

Re: I believe by xuefei Yang.

Post by thesixthfret2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks for sharing. At first I thought you were saying she had composed it, so I was very shocked! But I see in the description that it's someone's arrangement she's playing and it must be called "I Believe" because it's borrowing from Yesterdays by the Beatles. Very nice.

Xuefei is very versatile. I've seen her play standard rep, then play contemporary compositions from Chinese composers evoking traditional Chinese sounds, and then she does projects like this. A player with many hats!

Smudger5150

Re: I believe by xuefei Yang.

Post by Smudger5150 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Thanks for pointing her out - her work sounds interesting.
"Music washes away the dust of every day life." Art Blakey

"If I don’t practice for a day, I know it. If I don’t practice for two days, the critics know it. And if I don’t practice for three days, the public knows it." Louis Armstrong

Return to “Our favourite websites”