Andecy by Andrew York - FYI

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Altophile

Andecy by Andrew York - FYI

Post by Altophile » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi all,

I thought I'd let everyone know that if you ever desire to learn Andecy by Andrew York, one place where you can find it is in the "Windham Hill Guitar Sampler", published by Hal Leonard. You can probably order it as a stand-alone from Andrew's site, but the Windham Hill anthology is not expensive, and comes with a number of very nice pieces. I'm not a big fan of "New Age" guitar, but there are obviously some nice pieces that folks place in that genre, including Andecy and several others in the anthology.

ElectricLute

Re: Andecy by Andrew York - FYI

Post by ElectricLute » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 am

I do have Andecy but can't recall where i got it . I did check his site but didn't see it there unless it's part of a collection . Will have to check out the sampler . Thanks for the tip .
1984 Paul Fischer
1975 Tamura
2000 Oskar Graf 10 string
Alhambra 9P CW

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”