Do you know...

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
David Gutowski

Do you know...

Post by David Gutowski » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:15 am

if there is a classical guitar arrangement for the song/piece titled: Belonging by Michele McLaughlin? I think it's a great song/piece and want to start learning it...I've looked just about everywhere and cannot find one...would be nice to find it in a collection.

Thanks,
David :merci:
3 hard things for humans: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

randalljazz

Re: Do you know...

Post by randalljazz » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:28 am

looks fairly easy to adapt. just buy the piano score.
"Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we still are just able to endure, and we are are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us." -- Ranier Maria Rilke

David Gutowski

Re: Do you know...

Post by David Gutowski » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:20 am

Could you actually play the music from a piano score on guitar. I'm not advanced enough to rewrite a piano score to guitar.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
3 hard things for humans: dentist visit, public speaking, offering forgiveness.

Muse: chg pitch measure rhym feel tempo improvise melody harmonize arpeggios stucco your legato & practice

Carrillo Concert
Yulong Chamber '17
Bozo 123

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”