Searching for some therapeutic meditative classical guitar music

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Stephen Kenyon
Teacher

Re: Searching for some therapeutic meditative classical guitar music

Post by Stephen Kenyon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:04 pm

There is a piece that is unsafely attributed to Sor called Meditacion. Its quite nice, probably somebody's confection rather than an original.
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)
Simon Ambridge 'Hauser' (2018)

Kurt Penner

Post by Kurt Penner » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:10 am

Oh, well in that case, I learned Gymnopedie 1 from a book of transcriptions by Carlos Barbosa Lima. 2+3 I transcribed from the piano score.

paskin

Post by paskin » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:50 am

Meditative Metamorphosis performed by
Bahar Ossareh

musikai

Post by musikai » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:01 am

Some very fine pieces here.

I think you also might like this (posted in "Videos of lesser known pieces and Transcriptions" https://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/ ... 0&t=114799 ):
ChristianSchwengeler wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:25 pm
Let's continue with another rare recording, it is Dejan Ivanovic playing at the Guimarães Guitar Festival in 2013, at the Paço dos Duques de Bragança and this was at the same time the premiere of the piece "SuiTUs" by Ricardo Abreu, which also apears in the video in the end when he is presented to the public as the composer of this fantastic piece.

Dejan Ivanovic is an outstanding and internationally known guitarist from Croacia who lives in Portugal since about 20 years and is professor for classical guitar at the University of Evora.

Ricardo Abreu is guitar teacher at Escola Profissional de Música de Espinho and has other very interessting and beautifull compositions. Please enjoy and don't forget to reply on the posts as it is annoying talking to myself, as this is a forum not the facebook.

Free Sagreras Gitarrenschule PDF
Free Project: LibreOffice Songbook Architect (LOSA)
See website link

claudiabarton

Post by claudiabarton » Fri May 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Have you come across some of the beautiful works of Giovanni Felice Sances? One of my favourite composers. (some lovely performances on Youtube - not focussed on guitar alas but I seem to think there are albums of harp and guitar pieces) Might appeal to you?

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”