What are the names of these classical study sheets?

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Thomas

What are the names of these classical study sheets?

Post by Thomas » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:05 pm

Not sure how to ask my question but I try

some study sheets even though it appears that the music in those study is for practice but they are beautiful
Some of them are easy to play but some I want to find in youtube however I do not know how to search for them

example I have been playing this music for years but still I do not know the name so I cant search in youtube and see how others play it
how to search for some thing like this in youtube ? what is the name ?

RobMacKillop

Re: What are the names of these classical study sheets?

Post by RobMacKillop » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:17 pm

It is claimed to be by Tárrega, but I have yet to be convinced. Nice, indeed, but I need solid evidence before I say it is by Tárrega.

dng

Post by dng » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:42 pm

"Nothing is more beautiful than a guitar, save perhaps two.”
-Frederic Chopin

guitarrista

Post by guitarrista » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:44 pm

It's commonly attributed to Tarrega (and this is how you will find in on youtube), but may be by Oswaldo Soares. See this thread, the comments by Mark in particular.

It is found in Soares's "A Escola de Tárrega - Método Completo de Violão" published in 1962, as exercise no.17 on page 17. The method looks like this:

soares_titlepg.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Konstantin
--
1982 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez

Thomas

Post by Thomas » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:47 pm

guitarrista wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:44 pm
It's commonly attributed to Tarrega (and this is how you will find in on youtube), but may be by Oswaldo Soares. See this thread, the comments by Mark in particular.

It is found in Soares's "A Escola de Tárrega - Método Completo de Violão" published in 1962, as exercise no.17 on page 17.
Thanks a lot :D

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”