Frederic Hand Music For Flute And Guitar- Out of Print

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
amy3000

Frederic Hand Music For Flute And Guitar- Out of Print

Post by amy3000 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:59 pm

Does anyone know where I can find this book?
It's out of print any I haven't had any luck finding it using book searches on the internet.

You can see it here: http://www.bestwebbuys.com/0895248549.

Thanks.

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:41 pm

Have you tried your local library or university music department? You may also be able to find an email addy for Fredric Hand...

Don't give up if you really want it... I searched for two years for an out of print book of facsimile tablature, and wrote countless emails, to book stores in several countries, the publisher in Switzerland, etc.... one day, out of the blue, I got a call from someone who was cleaning out the back room of their music store, there was one dusty copy, under several boxes... and when he spotted it, he remembered my email, dug it up, and called me! I couldn't believe it!! I really treasure the book, and will always remember that kind phone call!

amy3000

Post by amy3000 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 pm

Right after I posted this I checked my local library. They have something else by Hand for flute and guitar. Unfortunately a new central library is being built and most of the collection won't be available until May.

I will ask them to do an interlibrary search. I looked around for Frederic Hand's email but he seems to keep it under wraps but I'll look a bit more.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”