- Type / luthier: Gernot Wagner Classical
- Year of construction: 2008
- Scale length (mm): 650mm
- Top: Cedar/nomex/cedar doubletop
- Back/Sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Fingerboard: Elevated ebony fingerboard, 53 mm nut width with 43mm string spacing at nut and 57mm at saddle.
- Sound: Powerful, warm, dynamic, open. Great first string power and evenness. A concert guitar.
- Condition: Excellent, minor playing wear.
- Price: $15,900 USD
- Viewing: local viewing possible
- Location: Sydney, Australia
For sale is a beautiful Gernot Wagner cedar/cedar doubletop, made in 2008, serial number 288.
The overall condition is excellent. The top had some minor playing wear in a couple of spots and the French polish was retouched by luthier Achim Gropius about a year ago. No known cracks or repairs.
Rodgers tuners, Hiscox Pro II case.
Action at 12th fret 3.9mm on low E, 3.15mm on high e. Room to move lower on the saddle if required. A new saddle can also have the action raised if that is preferred (it was originally setup closer to 4.5mm/3.5mm).
Will ship worldwide. Indicative price to do this is about US$250-300 to USA/CAN/Europe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by petermc61 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.