- Type / luthier: Kenny Hill Classical
- Year of construction: 2012
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: Double top: European Spruce with Western Red Cedar underside
- Back / Sides: East Indian Rosewood with Cypress underside
- Fingerboard: Elevated Ebony Fingerboard. Nut: 51mm. String Spacing: 43mm – 50mm – 58mm (nut – 12th – bridge)
- Sound: Powerful, clear as can be, dynamic, colorful, as wide as open as you could imagine.
- Condition: Excellent. Tiny string ding under e string, and couple of tiny scratches (pictures). No cracks!
- Price: $5300 USD + shipping
- Viewing / trial possible: Of course!
- Location (nearest city): Tampa, FL. Will be moving to Milwaukee WI in 2 weeks.
-Tuners - Sloane!
This guitar up for sale is absolutely beautiful - visually, tonally, and ergonomically.
VIDEO LINK AT BOTTOM!
Trying to "thin the herd" before my move from Tampa to Milwaukee! Most specs are above. Lattice (all wood!) double top with Indian Rosewood back and sides.
I have to say, this is is the nicest Hill I've tried. I'm going to make a video/recording soon, but it's sustain and clarity is incredible. I was just playing some Albeniz on it and man, was it gorgeous. And talk about some power - it has it. All the way up to the highest of trebles (a range that I have found that Hill's lack in sometimes). Only reason I'm selling is I have a new guitar now and this one needs to go (even though I keep on picking it up and debating whether my new one is better or not :/ ). This guitar has such a surprisingly organic sound, yet you have all of the volume of modern guitars. It's an incredible experience to play it.
PM me any questions!
Any scratches are in the pictures. No cracks/repairs!
Comes with Case originally provided by Kenny Hill.
Hopefully you feel this price is fair. I'm open to offers but I believe this is pretty fair - for an exceptional guitar!
Video demo of guitar:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.