Franscisco Navarro Special Grand Concert Rodriguez with OHSC and receipt
- Type / luthier: Francicsco Navarro Special Grand Concert Rodriguez
- Year of construction: 2017
- Scale length (mm): 650mm
- Nut width (mm): 52mm
- Top: Cedar
- Bracing: Rodriguez
- Back / Sides: Cocobolo
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony fretboard, Brazilian Rosewood bridge
- Sound: A perfect Rodriquez copy
- Condition: Perfect, unplayed condition (see below)
- Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
- Viewing / trial possible: YES, but if you damage it or even scratch it, you own it
- Location (nearest city): Sedona, AZ
This is Navarro's top of the line concert guitar, ordered brand new fall of 2017, but I bit off more than I can chew. There is no way I am ready for an instrument of this caliber, and I am scared to death to mar the finish, which is entirely french polish. It sounds amazing, far beyond my Cervantes, which in retrospect is all I need right now, as I am only learning, and it has nitro-cellulose finish. So I've kept this one in the case (the original case, which is included, and is a Humicase Protege).
It is 100% pristine mint, as like I said, I am scared to play it, and it's more guitar than I need. I will happily answer any questions, and allow a trial of the guitar to make sure it meets your needs, as long as it is returned without damage.
The sound is simply amazing.
Last edited by Mickey_C on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.