- Fingerboard / (bridge): ebony / rosewood, 59mm string spacing at saddle
- Sound: clear, powerful
- Condition: excellent
- Price: US$2000
- Viewing / trial possible: yes
- Location (nearest city): Hudson, Massachusetts

Other images here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/smwink/al ... 9481358582

I picked up this lovely guitar last fall as part of a trade deal with Grant at the 12th Fret guitar shop in Toronto. There are more details about the story behind these 40th anniversary guitars at their web site, and this exact guitar is the one pictured in that post (search for "alhambra 11p exotico 40th"). The red peroba wood used on the back and sides is quite lovely, and it's what's used on the other "exotico" models in the Alhambra luthier series. The label is signed by Enrique Alos, the luthier who oversaw the construction of these models (note that the standard 11P isn't signed).

This is a very powerful guitar with clear trebles and deep basses, and excellent balance across the register and up and down the fingerboard. It's just one more guitar than I need right now, and I tend to prefer the slightly smaller body size of Torres/Hauser style guitars. Condition is excellent with no visible wear, cracks, etc. The light spots in some of the photos are reflections.

The price includes shipping within the continental US and any paypal processing fees.
Remember Anthony Weller, please help. Contact myself or Aaron Green for details.

SeanWinkler

Re: US $.2000 Alhambra 11P Exotico cedar 2017, Hudson MA

Post by SeanWinkler » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Still for sale--tuners recently upgraded to Schaller Grand Tune (with Alhambra logo). I go back and forth about selling this one. It's a nice backup guitar that sounds way better than it should for a guitar in this price range. But I'm just not playing it much. If you're in the Boston area feel free to contact me for an in-person trial.
I might also consider partial trades with some cash coming my way.
Remember Anthony Weller, please help. Contact myself or Aaron Green for details.

Ryan Emmett

Post by Ryan Emmett » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Share some audio of this guitar.

SeanWinkler

Post by SeanWinkler » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 am

Too late--that guitar has come and gone. I've asked the admins to archive this thread.

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”