- Type / luthier: Thomas Fredholm
- Year of construction: 2004
- Scale length: 650 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional
- Back / Sides: Brazilian rosewood with CITES
- Fingerboard: Slightly elevated
- Condition: Excellent, a little string slip behind the bridge
- Location: Malmö, Sweden
A wonderful Thomas Fredholm. Excellent spruce top, Brazilian back and sides (with CITES), slightly elevated fingerboard and light construction. Action is perfect and the guitar is super easy on the hands, much thanks to the pretty slim neck. No cracks or repairs.
Recently both David Russell and the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet's John Dearman have purchased Thomas Fredholm classical guitars.
Short video recorded with La Bella 2001 Medium Tension strings:
Same model but built in 2003, played by Peter Hallén:
All the best from Sweden