- Type / luthier: Classical guitar by Antonius Mueller
- Year of construction: 2017
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Cedar/balsa/cedar
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): Unique
- Tuners: Klaus Scheller
- Back / Sides: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony / Indian rosewood
- Sound: Very powerful, lush and full of color
- Condition: Near Mint
- Price: $12500
- Viewing / trial possible: Local only
- Location (nearest city): Bethesda MD
The only reason I am selling this is because I love my Glenn Canin and am interested in getting a Spanish cedar traditional guitar to complement it. The Mueller and Canin are very similar (both balsa double tops). That and those who know me are aware I am certifiable when it comes to holding onto instruments!
This is both the easiest player and the loudest of all the guitars I have owned in recent memory. It has a way of filling the hall that is enveloping and special. Toni has a close to 10 year waiting list now, so these are very difficult to get. Many great European players have these, also notably Sharon Isbin here in the US.
I have been unable to find a comparable guitar for sale so have arrived at this price based on discussions with several dealers. Please feel free to PM me with questions on this very special instrument.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2017 Glenn Canin Spruce