- Type / Manouk Papazian: (classical)
- Year of construction: 1972 > New Old Stock from David LaPLante "Papazian Project"
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 51 mm
- Top: Spruce
- Bracing (fan):
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Alessi with Snakewood buttons
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony Fingerboard, Rosewood bridge
- Sound: Nice balanced traditional tone. Warm and clear.
- Condition: Excellent
- Price: $2200 includes shipping USA only
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city): Mpls
Very nice Papazian classical guitar from the "Papazian Project" that consisted of stored unfinished guitars of the Papazian family. This guitar has a beautiful Spruce top with a pristine french polished top. There is less than 8 years of playing time on the guitar.
There are no cracks or structural issues of any kind.
If you search on this site, you will learn about how these final guitars were finalized for sale to the public.
New saddle and nut. Original saddle and nut included. Really great Alessi machines with roller bearings.
TKL hard case.
Shipping included. Sale to US residents only.
Priced to sell so no bargaining!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.